Thursday, August 4, 2016

Where did summer go? (Please answer the survey in the blog post.)

Dear students,

The first day of school is rapidly approaching, and I am so excited to teach you! I wanted to remind you about the summer reading expectations:


  • Read and log 1,000 minutes. Remember at the end of last year I told you this is about 4 -5 amazing books and you are welcome to estimate your time. I just want to make sure you are setting yourself up for success and did not lose any reading momentum as we begin 6th grade. 
  • Write 6 blog responses. I have posted 6 times, but you can also respond to another student's post which will also count.

This is not a post you need to respond to, but I do have a request. Will you please complete the survey linked below ASAP before school? I am busy planning for our first few weeks and want to make sure I have some important information.

Click here to answer the survey: Reading Survey

See you soon!
Ms. Sikes

No comments:

Post a Comment